This is the blog of DailyVMTech is intended to deliver solution of daily issues, fixes, managing the Visualization infrastructure specifically VMWare vSphere.. I currently work in Virtualization and storage. This blog will hopefully help out the folks, and help me remember issues and thoughts that have come up over the years.
- VMWare/ESX/vSphere 6.5 – Network Disconnect with DELL R730 Servers Having vLAN Tagging…!!!
- VM [VM Name] has either VMware vSphere Update Manager or VMware vCenter Server installed. This VM will be ignored for scan and remediation
- VCSA – vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 – backup – troubleshooting
- The operation is not supported on the selected inventory Objects. Check the events for the objects selected
- Software or system configuration of host hostname is incompatible. ESX5.5 to ESX6.5.