Archive for category BlackBerry – Bold 9700
Been frustrated with with BlackBerry and Youtube player to watch videos on your Blackberry. Yes, absolutely you can watch on your Blackberry Phone. After trying hard to view Youtube on their website you will be ending with error message..
The only way I found to play YouTube Videos Directly, by installing BlackBerry: http://boltbrowser.com/boltbb.jad This browser will allow you to play directly without any issue.
The second method to play videos by installing http://www.vuclip.com/Launchers_Apps.html
By installing these two Applications, you will be able to play YouTube Vidoes and VuClip Videos.
Congratulations and Enjoy Watching..
Just like most internet enabled mobile phones in the market today, every BlackBerry device in cases of emergency can serve as a modem to connect to the internet.
This tutorial will guide you through the quick steps needed to configure your BlackBerry Desktop Manager’s mobile internet settings and thus get you connected to the web. Please note that you’ll need to have another data plan with your network provider as you cannot use your BlackBerry data plan to surf the internet on your desktop/laptop. So, unlimited subscribers are happy.
This guide is based on my country but it’s similar to any other country as long as you have the ISP information.
1. Install Blackberry Desktop Software on your computer.
2. Connect your Blackberry to your computer and make sure it’s in Sync Mode.
3. In the Tools menu you will find Mobile Internet Settings as show in the below picture.
4. Add custom profile based on your ISP; mine is Batelco Bahrain
Name: Blackberry – or any name you like
Access Point: mms.batelco.com
5. Once it’s added, click on Save Button to save the custom profile.
6. Go back to the Tools menu and launch the Start Mobile Internet
Once you launch the Start Mobile Internet you should be connected and presented in the Status Bar as Connected.
And that’s it. Hope you like and do please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook etc