Posts Tagged Toolbar
Solution for Symantec Enterprise Vault when Unable to see the EV Toolbar in MS Outlook
Unable to see the EV Toolbar in the Outlook after the Mailbox moved within Exchange Database Findings & Cause: -Found Event ID 3357 This mailbox cannot be processed until the Exchange provisioning task has processed the corresponding user’s details. Ensure that a provisioning group includes this user and run the provisioning task. To disable these warnings, set the ‘HideMissingPolicyInfoErrors’ registry value to 1.
–It appears Hidden message is corrupted in the Mailbox
– EV server Version 9.0.2
– Zaped user mailbox as per article – http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH35614
[Directory] DirectoryComputerName = evserver.Domain.com Sitename = EV Site [Mailbox] DistinguishedName = /o=OrganizationName/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=MailBoxName [Folder] Name = Mailboxroot Zap = True
Run the EVPM tool in the command prompt.
Run Enterprise Vault Policy Manager (EVPM) from \Program Files\Enterprise Vault (or \Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault) on the EV server logged on as the Vault Service Account (VSA). The syntax for EVPM follows:
- – Enabled Mailbox to be provisioned for Archiving.
- – EV tool bar is appears now but VC sync button not available
- -Checked Mailbox log, Mailbox is running in online mode not cached mode
- -Enabled Mailbox Cache Mode [pre-request for Vault Cache]
- -Restarted Outlook, Sync button appears now.
- VMWare/ESX/vSphere 6.5 – Network Disconnect with DELL R730 Servers Having vLAN Tagging…!!!
- VM [VM Name] has either VMware vSphere Update Manager or VMware vCenter Server installed. This VM will be ignored for scan and remediation
- VCSA – vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 – backup – troubleshooting
- The operation is not supported on the selected inventory Objects. Check the events for the objects selected
- Software or system configuration of host hostname is incompatible. ESX5.5 to ESX6.5.